Sunday 11 January 2015

#25DAYSOFINDIE FROM A BIBLIOPHILE'S JOURNEY: Day 12

 #25DAYSOFINDIE FROM A BIBLIOPHILE'S JOURNEY




I forced myself to remain in place and look up at him instead of scuttling backward. “What is it you want with me?” I asked, trying for boldness but sensing the quaver in my voice.

“Nothing,” he replied scornfully. “I want nothing from a useless child like you.”

Sent to a far-off castle as punishment, self-centered Bella has finally met her match. And he’s far more a beast than a man.

As their personalities clash, Bella comes to realize that there’s more to the Beast than she could ever have dreamed if she’s willing to look beneath the surface. And then there’s Jack, the kind servant who has helped Bella adjust to her new life, someone Bella could easily fall in love with. But pursuing true love may cost Bella her dreams of wealth and beauty—and that’s a price she’s unwilling to pay.

Becoming Beauty is an imaginative retelling of the classic fairy tale that’s sure to entertain readers of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment